Wednesday 27 July 2011

Rain Stops Play

Bonjour !

It was only a short drive to the South of France - in total 4 hours ..... would have been quicker had it not been for the mad Milano drivers, infact the worse driving we have seen yet ( even by Adys standards ! ). Unfortunately, rain has stopped play....yes its pouring down ...I can feel my tan leaving my body as I write this blog !!!!

The place we are staying is by the coast, just outside Nice, so I am hoping I do get some use out of the beach while I am here !!! We have had to change our travel plans ( due to our house move not going to plan ) and coming back to the UK a little earlier, so I am going to sign off the blog, while I relax until our journey home next Monday.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it, see you all soon

Gill & Ady x

No comments:

Post a Comment